Terms and Conditions
Please read this page carefully.
1. An initial reservation may be made by telephone or e-mail and will be held for 7 days. Completion and return of a booking form and full deposit or payment as appropriate must then confirm this. Bookings made for mid and high season will normally only be accepted for complete weeks.
2. A deposit of £100/$150 per week is required with the completed booking form. Confirmation of booking will normally be sent within 7 days of receipt of deposit. Once the deposit is confirmed , the deposit will be non-refundable but will be deducted from the full rental amount due. A refundable security deposit will be charged on arrival in Orlando, via imprint of a valid credit card to the value of $300 to cover any breakage or damage whilst staying in the holiday home.
BALANCE OF PAYMENT
3. The balance of the cost is to be paid no later than 8 weeks before the departure date. When a booking is made within 8 weeks of departure, payment in full must accompany the booking form. Key collection details will be sent to you after full payment has been received.
The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received by the due date.
4. The client may cancel the booking at any time after it has been confirmed. Cancellation must be made in writing. The following cancellation charges will apply:
A. More than eight weeks before departure – deposit forfeited.
B. Between four and eight weeks before departure – 50% of total cost forfeited.
C. Less than four weeks before departure – 100% of total cost forfeited.
If through circumstances beyond our control, it is necessary for us to cancel (which would be wholly exceptional) we will refund any monies paid, without interest or further compensation.
5. Alterations to confirmed bookings can be made at owner’s discretion and the client’s request – an administration fee of £30/$45 will be charged. Changes need to be notified in writing together with the relevant fee.
6. Florida state law prohibits subletting, sharing or assigning. Therefore only persons named on the booking form are allowed to stay in the house. Any persons not shown on the booking form will be asked to leave.
7. The rental commences at 4.00 p.m. on the day of your arrival and ceases at 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. The property will be cleaned before your arival and again on your departure. All rentals are inclusive of electricity, water and local sales taxes. A telephone is available for your use in the villa, with local calls being free of charge, but you will need a pre-paid phone or credit card for long distance or international calls.
POOL/HOT TUB HEATING
8. If pool/hot tub heating is required this should be requested at the time of booking. There is an additional charge and this must be paid with the final balance. In the event pool/hot tub heating is requested and paid for, the owners cannot guarantee the temperature of the pool/hot tub as this will vary according to different factors, the main one being the prevailing weather conditions.
9. No inventory items must be removed from the house. This includes linens and towels. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the management company immediately.
10. Clients are recommended to take out adequate holiday insurance to cover eventualities such as cancellation, accident, sickness and damage.
11. The owners or owners agent do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused as a result of the use of the villa, pool or jacuzzi/hot tub. It is the responsibility of an adult member of the party to ensure that children are always properly supervised when in the pool, jacuzzi/hot tub and the surrounding area. Please bear in mind that the villa is situated on a development which consists of both residential and vacation homes. Therefore, the owners or owners agent cannot be held responsible for any ongoing construction, alterations to existing houses or any noise as a result therof on or around the housing development.
COMPLAINTS OR DISATISFACTION
12. In the unlikely event of a complaint during your stay please contact the management company. If the matter is not resolved the customer must follow up the complaint in writing to the owner within 14 days of the end of the rental period. If the problem has not been reported as detailed then the owner cannot accept any responsibility.
13. The owners or owners agent cannot accept, be responsible for or be liable in respect of loss, damage or changes caused by force majeure (e.g. strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions or other events beyond our control.
NO SMOKING POLICY
14. Please note the owners do not allow smoking inside this property.
15. We operate a strict no pets policy.